Things I Learned from the Movies
Hey everyone, this is my 450th post, and its just about Christmas! I thought I’d do something a little different.Here is a list of important information I learned from the movies. Enjoy!
- Anyone’s life, no matter how important they were, can be summed up in 3 hours or less.
- Start building up an immunity to iocane powder. You never know when it might come in handy.
- If you are trapped in a building with a group of terrorists, wear shoes!
- If you ever ask someone out on a date, its not necessary to organize a time or location or even to exchange contact info. You will just both magically know when and where to meet for this date.
- Always let the wookie win.
- I’m glad I live on the prairies where chances of Godzilla attacks are much lower.
- Sometimes its necessary to cross the streams.
- No capes!
- Volleyballs make loyal friends.
- Your villain status is determined by how high up you are when you fall to your death.
- Life finds a way. So long as it has frog DNA.
- If you love steak, take the blue pill.
- There’s a fine line between clever and stupid.
- Merlot sucks.
- “Happily ever after” doesn’t count direct-to-video sequels.
- Always protect your precious bodily fluids.
- A great movie can come from any time, place, or genre.